Thank you for visiting imymac.com and please read this fully. We understand the importance of security and privacy, so always thinks it our responsibility to respect and protect the privacy of every user and ensure the integrity of the internet by using every reasonable means. Please give us abundant confidence in the ability to ensure your confidentiality and to maintain your trust.
This policy applies to the Company's employees, contractors, and officers.
The Company has a contract with all Data Processors that it uses in compliance with the GDPR, and ensures that all Data Processors are compliant with Data Protection Legislation.
The policy does not apply to third-party services. Information collected by third parties is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
This policy applies to Relevant Data received and processed only.
Information We Collect and Receive
Personal data related to your visit to our website and the purchase and use of our products
When you visit our Site, or purchase Products through the Sites or the Products, or use our products, iMyMac collects the following personal data through the collection forms in the ordering process or other processes.
- Personal information: Name, gender, age, email address, address, country, postal code, phone number, company name and industry you work for;
- Order information, such as the products you purchase, date and amount of the order;
- Information we get from your visit to our websites. We collect information about how you visit our websites (including the webpage that led you to our Sites, the search terms entered into a search engine which led you to our Sites);
- Information we get from your use of our products. We collect information about the products that you use and how you use them and your local device information, including but not limited to your device information, operating system, username, location, IP address, operating log information, crash reports and the information and format of the files you are working with (with your additional consent);
- Your product serial number;
- The content of customer support communications.
Personal data related to comments areas
When you decide to comment on a iMyMac product through the Sites or the Products, iMyMac collects the personal data as follows:
- Email address;
- Name or nickname;
- Profile photo;
- Other potential personal information provided by the user through its comment (age, location, etc.);
- The content of your comment.
Personal data related to newsletters and advertising emails
If a user subscribes to iMyMac's newsletter in order to be provided with information and news regarding iMyMac products, iMyMac only collects the following information that is provided by you.
- Email address;
- Name or nickname;
- Preferred product;
- Your operation to the promotional emails.
Collection Information from Children
We do not direct our website to children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a user who is under the age of thirteen, we will delete the information from our records.
We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through the Sites and/or Products without their permission.
Use of Your Personal Information
iMyMac may use the information that we collect about you to:
- Deliver services such as newsletters or products that you request or purchase;
- Solve your tech questions or recover your license code;
- Send you service-related information, such as confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, special offers, and other new services from iMyMac, if you required;
- To analyze and improve our software program;
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience.
How We Share And Disclose Information
We only disclose Personal Data to third parties when:
- We use service providers who assist us in meeting business operations needs, including hosting, delivering, and improving our Products. We also use service providers for specific services and functions, including email communication, customer support services, and analytics. These service providers may only access, process, or store Personal Data pursuant to our instructions and to perform their duties to us.
- We have your explicit consent to share your Personal Data (if required).
- We believe it is necessary to investigate potential violations of the Terms of Products, to enforce these Terms of Products, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or potential threats against persons, property, or the systems on which we operate our Site and/or Products.
- We determine that the access, preservation, or disclosure of your Personal Data is required by law to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of iMyMac and users of our Site and/or Products, or to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including national security or law enforcement requests.
- We may disclose Non-Personal Data publicly and to third parties – for example, in public reports about word usage, to partners under an agreement with us, or as part of progress reports we may provide to users.
iMyMac does not share your Personal Data with third parties for the purpose of enabling them to deliver their advertisements to you.
iMyMac does not sell or rent your Personal Data.
Third Parties' Applications and Products
Some third-party applications and services that work with us may ask for permission to access your information. Those applications will provide you with notice and request your consent in order to obtain such access or information. Please consider your selection of such applications and services, and your permissions, carefully.
Some third parties' embedded content or plugins on our Sites and/or Products, such as Facebook "Like" buttons, may allow their operators to learn that you have visited the Sites, and they may combine this knowledge with other data they have collected about your visits to other websites or online services that can identify you.
Data collected by third parties through these apps and plugins are subject to each parties’ own policies. We encourage you to read those policies and understand how other companies use your data.
Data Storage, Transfer, Retention, And Deletion
Data storage and transfer
When you use the Products on your computing device, user content you save will be stored locally on that device and synced with our servers. If you post or transfer any information to or through our Site and/or Products, you are agreeing to such information being hosted and accessed on our servers.
The collected personal data may be transferred by iMyMac to recipients which are located outside the European Union and such destinations may not have laws which protect a user's personal data to the same extent as in the European Union.
Data deletion and retention
You can remove your information from iMyMac at any time by emailing us with the respective request: email@example.com. However, we may keep some of your information for as long as reasonably necessary for our legitimate business interests, including fraud detection and prevention and to comply with our legal obligations including tax, legal reporting, and auditing obligations.
All breaches will be reported to the relevant supervisory authority within 72 hours, unless the data was anonymized or encrypted or if it has a particularly high risk. Breaches of this policy by staff, contractors, officers of iMyMac will be dealt with under the company's grievance and disciplinary policy and may lead to a disciplinary sanction.
If iMyMac learns of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you and provide information on protective steps, if available, through the email address that you have provided to us or by posting a notice on the Site. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive such notices in writing.
iMyMac uses, processes, and stores information, as necessary to perform our contract with you, and based on our legitimate interests in order to provide the Products and Services. We rely on your consent to process information to send promotional emails and to place cookies on your devices. In some cases, iMyMac may process Personal Data pursuant to the legal obligation or to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Individuals located in the European Economic Area (EEA) have certain rights in respect to their personal information, including the right to access, correct, or delete information we process through your use of the Sites, and/or Products. If you're a user based in the EEA, you can:
- Have your information corrected or deleted. You may ask us to correct information you think is inaccurate or completely delete all information that we hold about you by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access your personal data report by submitting a request at email@example.com. This report will include the information we have about you, provided to you in a structured, commonly used, and portable format.
- Object to us processing your personal data. It is your right to lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel the "ground relating to your particular situation" apply. The only reasons we will be able to deny your request is if we can show compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interest, rights, and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim.
- You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your personal data to send you marketing emails. We only send marketing communications to users located in the EEA with your prior consent, and you may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link found within iMyMac emails and changing your contact preferences. Please note you will continue to receive transactional messages related to our Products, even if you unsubscribe from marketing emails.
- Complain to a regulator. If you're based in the EEA and think that we haven't complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
How to Contact Us