Are you new to Mac? If yes, then you must be unfamiliar to remove some of its applications. This page is teaching you on how to uninstall Google Play Music Manager completely on Mac. Please read the post thoroughly as we provide you with some solutions which some users found it very helpful.
Once installed, some of the app subfolders are stored somewhere in your Mac files such as the app is typically stored in the /Applications directory while the user preferences are stored in ~/Library/Preferences directory. Below are some methods on how to uninstall Google Play Music Manager on Mac.
Method 1: How to Uninstall Google Play Music Manager with an App Cleaner
Why remove a program yourself when you can install an app to do it for you? That’s exactly what PowerMyMac can do.
PowerMyMac is iMyMac’s latest application cleaner that manages programs on Mac with just a few clicks. This one-of-a-kind Mac cleaner doesn’t just remove programs; it serves multiple purposes such as optimizing your Mac’s performance. You don’t have to install a separate app to do optimization for you.
One thing you will enjoy in the PowerMyMac app cleaner is the Uninstaller. This function will let you safely and completely uninstall unwanted applications on Mac. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how it helps you do this:
1. Launch PowerMyMac on Mac.
The app’s dashboard will show several options you can use.
2. Choose the ToolKit option.
3. Click the Uninstaller icon.
This will bring you to a new interface that will display potential files to remove.
4. Select Scan.
A round progress update will show you how much scanning is being done. Your Mac’s apps will be displayed under Found Files. If Photoshop doesn’t appear on the list, scan the apps again.
5. Go to View to see inside the files.
6. Find the Google Play Music Manager icon from the list of apps.
7. Click Google Play Music Manager.
8. Choose Select All if you wish to remove all files related to Google Play Music Manager.
9. Make sure you’ve got all Google Play Music Manager elements.
10. Press the Clean button which you’ll find at the lowermost portion of the page.
11. Finally, select Confirm.
This removes all files you selected for removal. Wait for a few seconds to complete the process.
Method 2: How to Uninstall Google Play Music Manager Manually
You should remove all files and folders related to the Google Music Manager program. For this, take the next steps:
1. Make sure the app is not running, and then click folder → Music Manager.app → move to Trash.
2. To delete its subfolders, open Finder → Go → Go to Folder → type ~/Library and click Go.
3. Now you need to find and delete all subfolder files related to the Google Play Music Manager app. Check out & delete these files in the next directories:
- ~/Library/Application Support/Google/MusicManager google play music manager app
- ~/Library/Google/GoogleSoftwareUpdate/Actives/com.google.musicmanager/ google play music manager mac
- ~/Library/Preferences/com.google.musicmanager.plist/ uninstall music manager
- ~/Library/PreferencePanes/MusicManager.prefPane/google play music manager
4. In order to completely uninstall Google Play Music Manager, you also need to check the files below for any leftover caches/subfolders:
5. For the last step, complete the uninstallation by emptying the trash bin.
As you can see, you have the option to remove Google Play Music Manager manually. But there’s a chance that some associated files will be missed and might cause your software update to fail. Now that there’s an app for almost everything you need, it’s no longer cost-efficient to uninstall programs on your own.
With help from PowerMyMac app cleaner, you now have the easiest and most complete way to remove Adobe Photoshop from your Mac. You can test-run our free trial version with no strings attached.